Friday, January 20, 2006

Where is the American Pitbull Terrier Info?


I have received quite a few emails from people asking where my website with information on the American PitBull Terrier and Breed Specific Legislation went, and when I googled my own name, 90% of the returns were for my previous site, dedicated to the positive image of the American Pitbull Terrier. I live in Wilmington, Delaware, and a few years back, our inept city council decided that to get some media attention, they would ban the American Pitbull Terrier and a few related breeds from the city limits. As you all know, I am a proud owner of a beautiful Female American Pitbull Terrier, and as a city resident, I was shocked to hear that they city wanted to make it a crime to own a dog of this great breed. So a group of responsible dog owners banded together, and with a strong grass roots effort, got the ban repealed. I am proud to say that the animal rights and rescue group that I helped found, which has now evolved into Faithful Friends, inc, still contues the effort that we started five years ago. Visit them for more information, and I will soon be adding a APBT resource page with links and info back to my site.

No comments: