Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Return to Eastern State...



Eastern State Penitentiary is one of my favorite places to shoot, because you actually do find something new each time you visit. Like for instance they were shooting a promo for WWE Wrestling when I wanted to shoot the yard, and didn't post it on their website. So instead of actually being able to finish the project, I got to watch a bunch of grips move lights. Like I said, it was something new.... no worries, there is always next year. Eastern State is closed for the winter, so I actually had time to narrow down this year's images into two galleries- have a look for some new stuff. I have also been working on my 'Statues Freak Me Out' project, so look for that soon as well. Until then, check out the new stuff and have a great holiday season.

... and turn off your computer and go take some pictures.

No comments: