Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Its been a long time...


I just got a few emails over the last month asking why I haven't updated the site, blog or published anything in the last few months.. so now that I can actually type, here is my really, really good excuse for not getting much work done... that mess up there is my new, improved right shoulder!
I say right shoulder, cas those of you who know me well, know that I had the other one done a few years back. So I have been couching it for the last few months, but before that, I did travel and shoot quite a bit.
So stop back at the site in a week or so, I am going to add galleries for the projects I was working on before the sudden shoulder explosion... we chased actual chickens and farm animals, toured a bunch of old Forts, travelled from Mass to Virgina and more... I will post up some jpegs of assorted stuff in a bit..
Until then- special thanks to all who helped out over the last 2 months, friends, family, surgeons, and especially my wife, who has the patience of a saint.
New stuff soon! Cheers-- NIC

No comments: