Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year?!


Ya.. so its 2007 now? Amazing.. I have to send a big thanks out to all the Magazines, Collectives and Sites that made 2006 the biggest year ever for my little site. We had over 500,000 unique visitors from over 70 countries. Thanks to File Magazine for featuring my beach series, to Zone Zero, Bending Light Magazine, Nothing Fancy Volumes, Boonika, Art Dorks, Light Leaks Magazine, ToyCamera.com, Wurzeltod.ch, NewsToday.com, Carl Designs, RoboCore, Heavy Backpack, Gouw.nu, NowGoCreate, Scene360, Featured.se, DrawerFlat, MoonCruise.. and to everyone's favorite German Fetish Blog: Hopsakee. And to everyone else who made it all possible.

I just got back from shooting a lot, and I mean a lot, of film.. its been crazy warm up here, and I finally got to start some of the new projects I have been putting off... Look out this year for a whole new site, hundreds of new images... and I (hopefully) me finishing my first book.

Thanks to all: and here's to a great New Year!

No comments: