Thursday, March 15, 2007

Interview at NeoZine Magazine!



Big thanks to Nuno Soares and Cristina Correia of NeoZine Magazine from Portugal, for posting my work- and then catching up for an interview. While you are there, check out some of the other great Artists they are interviewed, and bookmark it for up to date news and links for tons of great sites. Click here for the link.


Is that you? Thanks also to reinvigorate.net's new Google map feature, you can track visitors by geographic location, among many other methods. Check out: reinvigorate.net

2 comments:

Lucy Dee said...

I’m having a great time with reinvigorate.net– I have a bunch of questions regarding use of Reinvigorate.net on Blogger.

1) I haven’t figured out how to give my visitors “context names"-- if you could help out with that, I would be greatly appreciative.

2) How do you check how much time they spent? How can you match the specific visitor the specific amount of time they spent on a specific page or pages or the overall site? I'm not asking how much time has passed since they were last on, which is what I see in the Visitor/Detail page. Any pointers?

nicnichols said...

You can tag people with names under the 'name tags' bar, but it requires adding a chunk of code to the page so that their IP comes up with the name, I haven't tried it.. but if you have an IP that comes up everyday, you could give it a name tag.. as far as the duration of the visit, I only have my index page tagged, so I use my provider (1adn1.com) for info like that.. you might also want to try http://crazyegg.com/ I use them to get better detail on where exactly people clicked and where each click came from.. hope that helped a little!